Your Path to Healthy Water
If you are like me, you want the best quality drinking and bathing water. The problem is, there are serious concerns about the quality of our water supply .
There is more and more information daily that shows a trend of people turning towards natural health -- more organic foods in our grocery stores, the backlash against pesticides, a big increase in local produce markets, and so forth;-- and now, a new priority for our health is drinking pure water.
It's unfortunate that now that many people realize the need for healthy water, our drinking water purity is declining. Some comprehensive studies are now showing that there are many, many contaminants in our drinking water. These contaminants include: chlorine, lead, chemicals that get into the water supply from large farming run offs, and corporate pollution.
All of this stuff may be found in your tap water.
Consumers are trying to protect themselves by seeking alternate sources by drinking bottled water. But in many cases, bottled water may be no more pure than tap water. This is because there are simply no government standards that require bottled water be any better.
No less an authority than the FDA states: ""Companies that market bottled water as being safer than tap water are defrauding the American public."
Don't you find it amazing that bottled water, ounce for ounce, can cost more than gasoline? And, if you're an environmentally conscious sort of person, the number of plastic bottles being thrown away are causing landfills to overflow, with no end in sight
So, what's the solution if you want to protect the health of you and your family, and that of the planet? The answer is the use of a home water filtration system.
But not just any filtration system. You see, there are significant differences between products. And more expensive does not necessarily mean better.
Let's consider a few points:
1) The best selling systems out there right now are so-called "reverse osmosis" or "distillation." These are actually not the optimal choice because although they can do a pretty good job of removing contaminants, they also remove the beneficial minerals that are vital for our health. Our bodies evolved to drink water with important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and more. Nowhere on earth was de-mineralized water appear naturally.
2) Many systems do not employ multi-filtration. This effectively means that some of the worst toxic offenders are not filtered out, and you may still be drinking some of that bad stuff you are trying to avoid.
3) Many of us don't consider the purity of the water we cook food with or the water we shower or bath in. Remember: when you shower, the warm water opens up the pores of your skin and all of that water penetrates into it. Pure water is very beneficial for the skin and hydrates it. If you suffer from dryness, or any skin condition or disorder, it's even more important that you are bathing in purified water.
Now, there are many well know brands and companies out there that produce good, decent products. But dollar for dollar, there is none better than Aquasana. They have been voted "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest magazine five years running now.
And, because we are all on a budget, they have products for all budget ranges.
1. They sell products just for filtering shower water.
2. They sell water filters just for individual faucets, such as your kitchen faucet.
3. They sell individual glass bottle filters you can take anywhere that replace plastic bottled water.
4. And, of course, they sell a top rated whole house water purifier and filter.
Visit their site now (Click here) and find out why I, and tens of thousands of other educated consumers, consider Aquasana to be not only the best dollar for dollar buy, but the best products over all regardless of price.